We service laptops, desktops, hard drives, spyware, viruses, system crashes, wireless networks and more.
- NTX PC Repair - Your Computer and Hardware Experts.
Quality and expert advice are what we stand for at NTX PC Repair. We take the time to answer your questions and find the right solution for you.
Are you having problems with your computer? We are here to help! Malware, Virus & Spyware removal, replacement laptop LCD screens, Motherboard repairs, and more. If you have a problem, we can fix it.
We offer a flat rate for In-Shop service, never an hourly rate!
Some of the services we provide include:
- In Shop Service & Repairs
- Virus/Spyware Removal
- Laptop DC Jack Repair
- Laptop LCD Screen Replacement
- Data Recovery
- Computer Upgrades
- Software Installations
- Hardware Installations & Repair
- Networking (Wired & Wireless)
DC Jack Repair
- Laptop won't charge anymore? Still works on battery?
- From $85
- Move the power plug and the laptop loses connection.
- Broken or cracked DC jack.
- Laptop won't charge but worked on battery.
- Power LED and battery LED flicker when the adapter tip is moved.
- Battery won't charge.
- Sparks come out the back of the laptop.
- Why does this happen?
- Flaw in manufacturer designs.
- Use of universal or non-original AC adapter.
- Lots of plugging and unplugging of the AC adapter.
- Tripping on or pulling the AC adapter cord.
Laptop LCD Screen Replacement
- Are you having problems with the screen or LCD on your laptop?
- Starting at $65
- If you've dropped your notebook or dropped something on it and the screen has fractured, the diagnosis is easy. Just connect an external monitor to your notebook via its VGA-out port to verify that the notebook's other components still work. If the laptop functions properly in all other respects, then it's just a mater of replacing the LCD. Give us a call, our techs have performed this type of replacement hundreds of times.
- If your display problems aren't the result of visible physical damage, however, the problem may not be the LCD. If your screen's backlight flickers, shuts down after a few minutes of usage, or doesn't come on at all, but you can still see a faint screen image, your problem may be the inverter, a small board that supplies power to the backlight. The good news is that these boards are available for well under $30. If replacing the inverter doesn't solve the problem, the backlight itself may be faulty. If that's the case, replacing the LCD should fix your problem.
- If you see gibberish, lines, or a solid color on the screen, connect an external monitor and switch to that display (if you can). If the problem is evident on the external monitor, the issue is likely with your laptop's motherboard or video circuitry, not the display. If the external display works properly, the LCD or the cables leading to it are the likely problem.
- In any case, call us we can properly diagnose and repair any problem you may be experiencing with your notebook's display.
Virus & Spyware Removal
- Identify the Problem
- Starting at $49
- We can get your computer up and running again by removing virus and spyware.
- While they may be signs your computer has a virus (slow performance, unable to launch programs, etc), the only way to for sure is to have your computer scanned for viruses.
- Should the worst happen
- and your computer dies or won't start up, NTX PC Repair Support can often recover your precious pictures, music, emails and work. As long as the hard disk drive inside your PC tower or laptop isn't the part that failed, there is a good chance that all's not lost.
- Call for pricing
- Backup Solutions
- With people now storing large collections of photos, music and work on their computers, it is more important than ever to backup your important data. A failed hard drive, bad virus or accidental deletion could mean that the data is lost for good. NTX PC Repair Support can provide various backup solutions on site, some can be configured to backup automatically. Remember, all computers give up the ghost eventually, some sooner than others - don't leave it to chance!
- Call for pricing
- Automated Data Backup Setup
- Have your computer set to automatically backup your important data. We'll connect your existing external hard drive to your computer, install software and drivers, and configure your computer to routinely back up your files.
- Starting at $97.00
- You are upgrading your computer
- If you buy a new computer, it can be a daunting task moving all your important data from your old computer to the new one. Let the experts and NTX PC Repair help you. They will securely remove all the data you want from your old hard drive and transfer it to your new one, safely. Don't take a chance at losing your important information. Trust the experts at NTX PC Repair.
- Call for pricing
Computer Setup (Windows PC or MAC/Apple)
- PC Setup
- Take the hassle out of computer and computer peripheral setup with this PC setup service. We will set up your computer (including your monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers), install 1 software application and 1 printer, configure your existing Internet configuration and 1 existing e-mail account and test your PC for proper functionality.
- From $49
- PC Setup and Data Transfer
- Make the transition to your new computer an easy one. We'll transfer your data files to your new computer. We will set up your computer (including your monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers), install 1 software application and 1 printer, configure your existing Internet configuration and 1 existing e-mail account and test your PC for proper functionality.
- Starting at $65.00
- In home up to 14 GB - includes Quickbooks or Outlook) In Shop $150.00
- You don't need a service plan to get help. Just come into the Computer Service Center. We can service most major brands and can handle almost any computer-related repair whether it's under warranty or not. Price of a repair can vary depending on brand, extent of damage and cost of replacement parts.
- Starting at $49
- Operating System Install / Reinstallation
- Running the latest operating system helps maximize PC performance and security. But installation can take hours. Why not leave it to the experts? We'll provide a complete, professional installation, along with reinstallation of drivers, system software and updates.
- From $130.00 w/o data OR $195 with data migration
- Computer Optimization (Tuneup)
- If your computer is running slow, takes forever to boot-up or locks up occasionally, this may be a sign that it has some malware, bloated or corrupted start-up files and/or registry and other problematic issues. Bring your computer in and we will perform our certified Computer Tune-up. You will notice improved speed and processing as well as faster boot-up times.
- Reinstall (most affordable solution)
- The Hard Drive is formatted / erased purging all software bugs. The system software, drivers and security updates are re-installed and your existing internet and printer are reconnected.
- Data backup and Reinstall (best solution for most)
- Customer data files, pictures and music are backed up. The Hard Drive is then formatted / erased purging all software bugs. The system software, drivers and security updates are re-installed and your existing internet and printer are reconnected.
- Hardware Install
- Add a computer peripheral to your home PC setup with this hardware install service. We will install an internal or external PC component, such as a graphics card, hard drive, optical drive, MP3 player, printer or scanner, and configure it for added convenience.
- From $49.00
- Memory Install
- Enhance your PC by adding more memory to your computer. With this service, we will install an internal stick of memory to your laptop or desktop. Hardware not included.
- From $45.00
Computer Networking (Wired & Wireless)
- Standard Home Networking (share your internet)
- If you need multiple (2-4) computers to share the internet then this is the right service call for you. We install, configure and secure your wireless network and PC's.
- Troubleshoot existing equipment - $135.00
- Add a Device to Existing Network
- Add a compatible electronic device to your wired or wireless network with this electronic device setup service for Mac or PC. We will install 1 electronic device, such as a laptop, iPhone, Mac, PC, access point.
Gain Greater Confidence with Expert PC Reapir and Service
- Business Address:
- 6905 Coit Rd. Ste. 105, Plano Tx, 75024
- Business Hours:
- Mon - Fri: 10am - 6pm
- Sat: 9am - 5pm
- Phone: (972) 208-4383
- After hours:
- Phone: (469) 644-5201